Price Scheduler - Magento 2
Price Scheduler - Magento 2 - Magento 2
Magento Enterprise (Commerce) 2.0.x, 2.1.x, 2.2.x, 2.3.x
An amazing product, Price Scheduler extends the product’s special price functionality which helps you set it for selected days of the week and specified hours of the day. It provides you an option to plan and schedule price offers & promotion prices for each product of your store. Using this extension special price for products can be set for limit hours in a day, on specific days of the week. You can add a special price for occasions or promotional offers in advance in an effective way. It saves your time and makes you free from the hectic routine to manually change special prices for products. Products are automatically added to sales or selected category while having scheduled price set.
How can you benefit from Price Scheduler?
- Special price for special occasions or selected days
- Offer discounted price for limited or specified hours
- Set opening & closing hours for products price drop
- Advance price scheduling for sale promotions
- Schedule each product price Individual
- Recurring discount schedule: The extension helps you to set recurring discounts on products. Set price drop for a specific day in a week or every Sunday etc.
- Global configuration: Extension configuration is global and the same for every store created in your Magento installation.
- Applicable for all types of products: It offers schedule options on all types of products in Magento store.
- Separate schedule option for every product: Each product has its own schedule option in the product add/edit window.
- Day and Time schedule: The product’s special price can be scheduled on a specific time for a particular day and for a specific day of the week.
- Dynamically add & remove to category: Scheduled price product can also be added to any category like sales while having offer price enable. You just need to select the category and the product will automatically add and remove when the special price gets enable and disable respectively.
- Advance configuration: Plan price drop of products for special occasions in advance.
How the Extension works
Easy admin configuration
Store > Configuration > Extension Hut > Price Scheduler
- Enable the extension to start its operational mode.
- Enable the category add functionality to add products automatically to selected category while price is set by schedule and remove from category as special price gets disabled.- Category drop down to select a category for showing special price products.
Product Price Schedule Configurations
Products > Catalog > Product Add/Edit Window
- Price: It is the special price to set by scheduler. It will overwrite the default special product price with scheduled price, added in this text box.
- Price Type: Special price set by scheduler can be fixed and percentage of the current product price, which is decided by the option you choose in drop down.
- Start Date: It is the date when scheduled price will be added as special price to the product.
- End Date: It is the date when scheduled price will be removed from special price of product.
- Start Time: It is the opening hour or schedule price start time in selected days.
- End Time: It is the closing hour or schedule price end time in selected days when product price will be set back to its original price.
- Schedule Days: This helps to select one or more days in a week, when scheduled price will be added on products.
Discount offers or set special price on particular date and time: This extension can be used to add different discount on each product and to add special price for specific time period in specific days.
Weekend Price Drop: In case you want to drop price of some product, only on weekends.
Discount for limited hours in a day When you add discount on product for some hours of the day.
- Schedule products price on your store in advance or set opening & closing hours of products discount to make available to shop.