At Ewebler, we know that privacy is important for everyone and we are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. We assume that you accepted our policy when you sign up and use our services.
Information We Collect
Here is the detail for what we collect:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Demographic information such as Country, Postcode
What We Do With The Gathered Information
We keep the above information to provide you the better services according to your requirement, and also for the following reasons:
- Sales and order record keeping.
- Reach to you with our improved and better products/services.
- For sharing Information about new products, updates, and special offers.
- Effective communication for any support and customization services.
We keep your information secure with us. We are committed to use this ethically and protect it from unauthorized access or any disclosure. We safeguard and secure the collected information using suitable procedures.
When you access our website, we may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer. This data file contains the information about you which helps us to identify you on site when visiting multiple pages using the same session so that we don’t need to ask you for your account information again and again. Once you log out your account or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect. If you disable the cookies for our site, you may still use our site, but the certain benefits of your shopping experience with us may be impacted.
Controlling The Access Of Your Personal Information
You have right to restrict the collection or use of your personal information anytime with the following ways:
- Choose the options carefully those are asked at the time of form filling, to know where the filled information is going to be used.
- if you have already agreed to use your personal information for any purposes, then you can change this any time by contacting us.
We never sell and distribute your personal information to third parties unless it is required by law to do so. You can export your personal information that we have with us from our website, under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you found any of your information we keep wrong or incorrect, please write us an email as soon as possible and we will correct the information on priority. In case, you want to delete your account from our website, you can do this directly from your ExtensionHut account.
You can always trust when doing business with ExtensionHut, we always try our best to protect our customers.